Monday, January 22, 2007

Visiting Grandpa & Grandma in N.C.


We had a great (albeit quick!) weekend in N.C. with Bruce's parents. It was nice to see the place they rented this month and we all enjoyed the time together. When we were leaving, David told us, "I feel very sad [about leaving his grandparents]. It's terrible!"

But we won't hold still for long -- we have three doctor's appts today and tomorrow and then the kids and I leave early Wednesday morning for Florida to spend a week with my grandparents!

1 comment:

Debbie Griffin said...

What fun to be visiting with the grandparents so much! Everyone looks like they are having a great time! I remember the first time my parents left after a visit and Daniel was old enough to miss them...he ran after their truck yelling, "I will miss you! I will miss you!" It brought tears to the eyes!