Thursday, January 18, 2007

Storytime at the library...again?!

On Tuesday morning of this week, I got the kids all ready for storytime at our library (which they love) and finally remembered to grab my camera on the way out. Problem being that when we arrived at the library, we discovered that storytime was on Thursday, not Tuesday! Try explaining to a disappointed four year old that the reason we aren't going to get storytime after all is because his mother's brain is shot. :-) After all that, we did go to storytime today -- David has been asking all week if we could please go on the right day -- but of course, this time I completely forgot to take my camera. So here is today's post, a humorous little anecdote with no picture to accompany it...but at least I have two kids who attended storytime and thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

No comments: