Monday, January 15, 2007

Abigail's amazing accomplishment

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Those of you who have not seen Abigail's daily struggle to gain use of her left side may think I'm daft, but just trust me when I say that the little things we all enjoy -- or maybe just take for granted -- in our 'normal' kids are absolute miracles to watch this little girl accomplish.

Abigail figured out how to do this all by herself -- I was working in the garage and garden until I heard "Look, Mama!"... note the left side involvement -- you'd hardly know that she has trouble -- wow!!!

Transcript: David yells, "On your mark, get set, go!" (but he is yelling through a tube, so it's pretty garbled!), and then Abigail (who has brownie all over her face from our picnic) calls, "Look, Mama!"

No comments: