Thursday, January 11, 2007

Abigail's CT scan date

Abigail's CT scan is scheduled for Friday, January 19th. She will be sedated, so she can't eat anything that morning. It's our tradition to have a treat of a PopTart on the way to any morning appointments at the hospital...so I expect her to be extremely displeased with me next Friday! Anyway, we will have an exciting (read: tiring!) morning that day, as we have to arrive at the hospital at 8:30 for the CT scan, then we have appointments for hearing checks with RaDora at 11:30. At least it will be nice to combine the trips (both appts are on the same campus), and the kids are always happy to see Miss RaDora! I am really hoping that Abigail's T/A surgery can be scheduled for the week of Jan. 29-Feb.2...but we shall see! I have my ideas of how I want things to happen, but sometimes I don't get to choose. :-)

No comments: