Friday, January 11, 2008

Yarn Mama

I know I've said many times how much I love our kids' imaginations, but I will say it yet again...and this probably won't be the last time, either!

This morning Abigail has been using a skein of yarn as a baby (never mind that she has many "real" babydolls), rocking it, singing to it, and otherwise tending to it. I love her imagination!

Also note her adorable new pajamas -- they are so soft and snuggly, which Mommy and Daddy love, and they are pink with silver sparkles, which Abigail loves!

It's gone back to winter weather again here (low 50s!), but that doesn't slow David down a bit -- the minute he was done with school, he was out the door to play in the sandbox! Since I wouldn't let Abigail play outside in her pjs, she opted to stay inside because she didn't want to take off her new pajamas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abigail,

I love your new jammies (and your yarn baby). They help show off how cute you are. I love you.

Love,
Daddy

Delighted Hands said...

The girl has good yarn sense-many of us feel our yarn is almost as precious as our children...almost, I said!

Marsel said...

It's a good thing she reiterated the "almost"...!