Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Our ninth anniversary


Today is our ninth anniversary.

In some ways, it seems like the time has flown by...
and in other ways, it seems like nine years
could not possibly encompass everything
that has transpired in our lives!

We are so blessed and I am so grateful
for this wonderful man
that God delivered to my doorstep...
I truly could not imagine a man
more perfectly suited to be my other half.
~
Thank you, Hon,
for being my wonderful husband...
for sharing all of the joys and sorrows
that have come to us...
and for all of the laughter
that you bring into my life.

I love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
Wow! 9 years...
it's amazing how time flies by!

Hope you both have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

What a joy it has been to see God work in your lives. He has perfectly fitted you for each other. It is a blessing beyond wonder-Love, Mom

bmckee said...

Babe,

I thank God for blessing me with a wife who is charming and beautiful, but most importantly who fears Him. May I treat you more each day like the crown that you are. I love you with all my heart, even the part with the hole in it. Happy 9th Anniversary.

Love,
Me

Debbie Griffin said...

Glad to see Bruce hasn't lost his sense of humor...:-)