Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Just for the fun of it!

I would never have taken the time to do this in my 'normal' life, but the computer was free with no one in line this afternoon, so I have browsed in a very leisurely manner...I saw this quiz on someone else's blog, and since I love the Jane Austen books, thought I would try it...
I am Elinor Dashwood! Take the Quiz here!
It makes sense, I suppose...my mother says that I have long been older than my years, I am more of a mother hen than a carefree fun-seeker, etc. I always identify with Elinor when I watch Sense & Sensibility (my all-time favorite movie, by the way -- I bawl every time and I've seen it dozens of times!), except that I tend to be a bit more demonstrative with my emotions than she is.
Makes me want to go home and dig out my Austen books yet again!
Disclaimer: I am not at all familiar with the website that hosts this quiz, so please do not take this as an endorsement of the website or anything on it. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marianne Dashwood here and no good excuse for why I am on the computer again.

Anonymous said...

Is it a surprise that I identify with Elinor, too? Not at all....
Yes, I am having a wonderful time with David-it makes me wonder (not rally) why we don't have kids one at a time until they are 15 at least!!! Love, Mom

bmckee said...

Oddly enough, the quiz didn't seem to apply to me. Here's love and hugs to my two girls. By the way, David told me excitedly last night at bedtime that Mommy would be home in two days. We all miss you, even if a certain five year old is having lots of fun with Grandma and isn't ready to spend a lot of time on the phone in the midst of it. I love you.

Love,
Your Own Edward Ferrars

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth Bennett, here. Since when am I ever sensible? Age forces it I suppose. - Jess