Friday, May 02, 2008

Wrapping up the loose ends from this week

Okay, one last post and I think I'll be caught up for this week! Here are a few odds and ends... ~Yesterday David finished his last day of school with the video class. Today I taught him one-on-one; we have four days left and then he will be done with K5! How is that possible?! His daddy and I have a special evening planned Thursday night and I will try to remember my camera so we can share pictures. ~My ankle is almost completely better, which is especially good because today I needed to catch up on the housework that waited for me while I limped around and while I went to all of our doctor's appointments this week! ~My dad- and mom-in-law are here to spend the weekend with us, which is happy news for all of us. Tomorrow we are putting in our garden and planting some other new stuff outside, so it will be fun to share that with them. ~The rest of the story about my camera...I found it on the bed in the extra bedroom upstairs under the garment bag that was still up there from Bruce's trip to Arizona. (yes, I know that's a run-on sentence, but I am too tired to improve on it!) I have absolutely no recollection of being up there the afternoon that I lost it, so I have no idea how it got there...maybe I went sleepwalking that night! Well, I may not get time to post new-garden pictures tomorrow, but I will try to get them up sometime in the next few days. Don't forget to check back on Sunday for the one day a year that I make a request of all you who read my blog!

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Have a good visit and happy gardening!