Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy birthday, Bruce

Happy 34th birthday, Bruce!
I love you so very much, and
I am so glad that God brought you safely
into the world 34 years ago today...
and into my life 23 years after that.
I am so blessed to be your wife.
XOXOXO
"How blessed is everyone who fears the LORD, who walks in His ways.
When you shall eat of the fruit of your hands,
you will be happy and it will be well with you.
Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine within your house,
your children like olive plants around your table.
Behold, for thus shall the man be blessed who fears the LORD."
(Psa 128:1-4)

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

What a day to tell God thank you for the best son-in-law in the world!

Anonymous said...

WE thank the LORD OF LORDS CHRIST JESUS for you and yes you are my favorite son-in-law
Groovy Pops Minota