Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Crazy week!

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
~AA Milne
~
This quote made me smile this morning because I used to be very organized...and these days I try to be organized...but it seems that I am always running at full speed just to stay even and can't manage to get a step or two ahead!
~
But is that a surprise with a week like this one?! Yesterday was dentist in the morning, hematologist in the afternoon, today is RaDora, tomorrow is the pediatrician, Friday is the psych evaluation for Abigail (CI process). Somewhere in there I have to squeeze groceries, library, some birthday shopping, and getting Bruce ready to leave on a business trip, not to mention regular housework and admin stuff.
~
I think I need a WonderWoman suit.
I wonder if I could find one on eBay. :-)

No comments: