Thursday, April 24, 2008

MIA camera

I know that I haven't yet posted pictures from David's birthday etc...it's been too busy what with my parents here and then a day of appointments yesterday, and now that I have a day at home today to catch up, my camera is MIA. I have looked and looked and can't find it anywhere...grrrr! The last I remember seeing it was Tuesday afternoon...the kids were taking pictures with it and I told them to please go put it away...I can only imagine where it ended up! They both sport blank looks when I ask, so even if they did put it somewhere, they don't remember it now! I have an old camera that I used to take the 'cowboys' picture, but I haven't downloaded the birthday pictures to the computer yet, so I'm stuck until I find my good camera! I'll post pictures as soon as I find the camera...

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Too bad there isn't a 'find handset' setting for your camera! Come out, come out wherever you are!

Jess said...

Check toilet!