Saturday, March 01, 2008

Valentine wreath

Here is a craft I did last month...although I'm just getting around to posting it! A few years ago, Bruce gave me a tin of Mrs. Field's chocolates for Valentine's Day (they were very good, especially the chocolate chip cookie dough one!).




Sometimes something just inspires me, and this tin was one of those things. I immediately envisioned it filled it with silk roses and hanging on my front door, so after I ate the chocolates, I set aside the tin...and finally got around to embellishing it this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wreath is beautiful, Marsel! Very good idea!

Debbie Griffin said...

Love this idea! I'll have to get some of that chocolate, polish off the tin full, and then I'll have something cool to decorate, too!

Jeanette said...

Marsel,

You did a wonderful job! The flowers look real!