Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm finally paid for :)

I know you can't actually read this (you don't have to; just read my post!), but it is a "paid in full" letter from the last of Bruce's medical school loans. We always say that God sent Bruce to a year and a half of med school just to get a wife (he was accepted to the medical school in my hometown)...we joke that I was an awfully expensive prize...but now I am all paid off!
Congratulations to us!!!
...now to pay off the law school loans...! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been well-worth the investment, Marsel. Given your value as a wife and mother and fellow believer, it's like paying the price of a Yugo and getting a custom Rolls Royce instead. I love you and thank the Lord that He led me to med school to find you.

Love,
Bruce

Anonymous said...

That feels good doesn't it! I just got my car paid off. Now I love the fifteenth.