Thursday, August 02, 2007

Yesterday's hodge-podge

Yesterday... ~David was very excited because, for the very first time, I let him talk on my "Too-blooth" (that's what the kids call my Bluetooth). :-) ~I dropped (and spilled all over the floor, of course!) a bucket full of dry dog food and a two-pound container of blueberries. I think my 'drop-what-I'm-holding' percentage averages about 90% on any given day! ~Bruce stayed out of a-fib all day long yesterday -- hooray! The upped dosage of beta-blocker is causing him to sleep very deeply at night (he didn't hear Abigail crying, the dog barking, etc), but so far he's feeling okay during the day. Nothing very earth-shattering, but just everyday pleasantness. School continues to goes well -- every day is getting a little longer than the previous day as we add more subjects, but David is still so excited to start every day. Our house is resonating with "I says 'i' as in Indian...I says "i, i, i" -- both kids are so enthusiastic about phonics! It doesn't seem so long ago that I remember being in Mrs. Dalton's class reciting my phonics...now it's my kids' turn...I must be getting old!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I am so glad I am not alone in my miserable clumsiness. : )

Delighted Hands said...

You are of a long line of droppers.......you shall not escape your heritage (or your Janettics)! Glad Bruce is doing okay during the day! L says 'l' 'l' 'l' as in laughing....