Saturday, August 25, 2007

The countdown continues...

Today I did more laundry and housework, weedwhacked everywhere that needed it, cleaned up some branches etc from some pruning I had done previously, and changed the air filter in the van (credit where credit is due: I did have to call Bruce out for some man-strength at the beginning...if only my hands were actually as strong as they are in my mind!). I even managed some time with the kids down at the pool (the water is my idea of perfect right now -- warm enough to walk right in without making me gasp, but still just cool enough to be refreshing). David is turning into a regular dolphin now that he is confident without his water-wings, and it's so much fun to watch. Bruce has been diligently working (from home) all day long, trying to get time-sensitive projects done and get all of his hours in for the month. We called my grandma this morning to let her give the travel-plans to David and he is VERY excited that we are going up to visit everyone! He reminded me several times throughout the day that we will be leaving after three big sleeps...

No comments: