Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fun with Uncle Caleb etc

My parents headed home yesterday and Caleb left today...it is always sad to say good-bye! I didn't take any pictures of the kids with my parents (grrr! I almost always forget until after they leave!), but here are a few of the kids and Caleb...my kids sure do love and adore their uncles!
Bruce is noticeably better today. Yesterday we had to go to the doctor to check out his cath site(s) -- the bleeding, although not a huge amount, was persistent. They said it was not normal, but not a problem at this point. He just has to take it easy for longer than originally planned. Thankfully, he is able to work from home, which takes a lot of pressure off. He feels much more mobile today...he still walks like a wooden soldier, but not quite as stiffly as he has been!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the little vacation I needed it. Miss and love you all.
Uncle Caleb