Friday, August 07, 2009

New scanner = Wedding pictures!

We recently got an all-in-one printer so that I have the capability to make copies for school (especially important since our new history curriculum requires a lot of duplication).
Of course, Molly inspected it to make sure it was acceptable.
And since it's also a scanner, I have been able to start scanning some of our wedding pictures -- hooray! I have a lot more left to add, but this is a start!
It was such a wonderful day...an amazing start to an amazing life together! (...it was eleven years ago now...we look like such kids!!!) :)

3 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

I loved looking at these! We all look so young in our wedding pictures...but your brothers show the biggest change, I think...well...Bruce does look quite a bit different, too...but you, my dear, look exactly the same! :-) Married life has been kind to you!

Delighted Hands said...

Glad Molly approves the new scanner-the wedding pics were a nice stroll down memory lane......

cj and family said...

What fun! They bring back such fun memories! :o)