Monday, August 03, 2009

Carrying and cheesecake

This past Saturday I did something very different from my norm! RaDora asked me if I would help her at the GeorgiaCarry convention. We made custom-fit ear protection (hearing protection while shooting is a very important thing, especially in indoor ranges. Custom-made plugs are much more comfortable and provide better hearing protection than off-the-shelf plugs). It was a fun, busy day...not something I'd want to do every single weekend, but definitely fun once in a while! We worked very well together and had lots of laughs in the midst! (Sorry, no pictures from the show...I'd forgotten my camera and RaDora's was in her car. Besides, we were covered in blaze-orange silicone bits and mineral oil all day long!)
Afterwards, we went to Cheesecake Factory to eat. Here we are with our cheesecake...yum!And for you food-fiends out there, here's a close-up of the delectable desserts...have I mentioned YUM?!

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

OOOOO, the whipped cream looks superb!!!!! Glad you had a good time!