Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A completed project!

Abigail has a beautiful red and black dress for this winter and I wanted David to have a coordinating vest to wear under his suit...so I bought some lovely red and black brocade with the intention of making said matching vest.

I must ruefully admit that I am notorious for buying the fabric -- and maybe even cutting it out -- but not actually finishing it. But this time, voila! Except for the buttons (which I need to purchase), it is done and ready to wear on Sunday for our Christmas program at church!
Now if only I could hire a housekeeper, I could sew for my family every day...! =)

Thanks again, Mom, for being on call for moral support!

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Anytime and anywhere!
It is beautiful-great work-I am singing the I'm proud of you song....