Little did I know how hard it would be to find peach fabric -- what a nightmare!!! I want what I refer to as "1980s-wedding peach"...with a small monochromatic or white print, but it has been hard to find. I have found one that fits the bill, but I need a second. I decided, though, that I can work on the rest of the quilt while I continue to hunt down that peach.
The fabrics (in this picture you can see the second almost-peach fabric that I have since disqualified. It just doesn't work.)
Cutting...with my helper :)
Colored strips, cut to size and ready to sew. The photo color is a bit off but you get the general idea! (The yellow on the left is going to get the boot if I can find one I like better. I don't like how its print doesn't quite match the mood of the other fabrics. But again, it's a hard color to find.)
Tonight's work -- orchid fabric #1's finished blocks!