Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Our trip to New York...family and friends

The best part of our trip to New York was, of course, seeing family and friends that we've missed! I tried to remember to take pictures everywhere, but of course there are a few that I'm missing. We also enjoyed seeing all of our friends at Faith Baptist church, my friends Shannon and Sarah whom I met for lunch, my uncle Duke and his sons, my cousins Tom and Danny, and my grandma's friend Sharon. I also missed getting Uncle Chuck into a picture...and getting a close-up of the kids with Amanda. It was good to see everyone we did...it's always sad to miss anyone else we didn't...but I'm thankful for who and what we managed to squeeze in this time. And of course, everyone's welcome to visit us in Atlanta any time!!!
Here is a random gathering of pictures with loved ones...
A wonderful lunch with the Minota women (my dad's side of the family)...
From the left, me and my kids, then my cousin Trish, Aunt Lorraine, cousin Lisa, cousin Kelly, 2nd cousins (two of Kelly's children) Mason & Kayla, 2nd cousin (Lisa's daughter) Gabrielle, Aunt Barbara, cousin Karin, cousin Michele. Fun rides with Uncle Bob (my mom's brother)...My Uncle Bob, Aunt Shelly, and their youngest son, my cousin Brendon (we saw Ryan for a minute but missed getting a picture, and we missed seeing Rob this time)...
Making s'mores...Abigail, Aunt Connie, and Grandma...Grown-ups' game time with Aunt Connie, Grandpa, and Grandma...Aunt Connie, Alicia, and the kids...
David and Abigail wanted to spend every waking moment with my cousins Amanda & Alicia! :)

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

How wonderful to get to share time with everyone!