Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hurled headlong...

...back into real life! Besides being tired out from the trip and a bit lonely for all of the family left behind, we have had quite a few adventures yesterday and today. Ten minutes before we left for OT yesterday, I decided to brush my hair one last time, only to discover -- after I'd already started -- that David had, for some unknown reason, decided to squeeze toothpaste into the bristles. With no time to wash and redo my hair, I just tried to rinse it quickly with a washcloth and keep that side of my head towards the wall and not towards the other people in the office. Abigail has an outer ear infection that looks absolutely disgusting and prevents her from wearing her HA in that ear. I'll spare you the picture. :) The kids are on a mess-rampage. I guess they're excited to see their toys again and have decided to take out every one to get reacquainted...but apparently they've forgotten how to clean up...I wonder if their grandma followed them around and cleaned everything up after them?! :-) There have been quite a few other little weird things that have made for a rough couple of days, but I won't babble on and risk sounding like a whiner! I will say this, though -- I am very much looking forward to a no-appointment day tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Debbie Griffin said...

We love that our kids are able to spend time with the grandparents, but there is a reason we call the first week home, "DETOX!!!"