Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy birthday...it's payback time!!!

I have an uncle who is notorious for subtle prank-pulling...
seven or eight years ago, he called me on my birthday pretending to be a radio station who wanted me to donate a dollar to a worthy cause...after I politely declined, and then tried politely repeating myself, I firmly (and irritatedly!) said no again and then hung up on him, never realizing who it was...so I have waited long and patiently for a chance to repay him in kind...

Well, this year at the beach, he was holding my camera for me and when I got home, I found some unexpected pictures on my camera...
SO NOW IT'S PAYBACK TIME!!!
Happy birthday, Uncle Chuck --
we love you!!!



(birthday kisses to you, too!)

3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

This is a case of what goes around comes around!

Anonymous said...

You know what happens when you get even...that means it's time to start again! UC

Anonymous said...

It looks like tongue in cheek to me!