Monday, November 05, 2007

A few excerpts of this past week

<After I dressed Abigail in this outfit, I realized that this is how I remember my mom dressing me much of the time...it has come full-circle! (notice Abigail's mood...she's so hard to read!!!)









>
If you know what it is, you probably would have enjoyed it with me. If you don't know what it is, you probably don't want to know. (Note: Any "poor Bambi" comments will be deleted!!!)

David and Abigail playing CT scan. You know your kids have had too many medical issues when they can play doctor for an hour without exhausting their supply of medical procedures to perform!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn dish detergent in your automatic dish washer is even more fun Groovy pops

Debbie Griffin said...

I won't comment about Bambi, but you know I'm thinking about it!:-)
So...even funnier than the fact that she's performing a CT scan is that her patient is wearing a lone ranger mask, super man belt, race car pajamas and one sock! Please tell me that's not what they're used to wearing to the real doctors' offices! :-)