Saturday, April 10, 2010

Family vacation in Florida...Easter

We thoroughly enjoyed a week in Florida at my parents' house.  I will try to hit some of the highlights of the week in pictures...I didn't take many pictures but just enjoyed the time together (you can see more chronicling and pictures at my mom's blog!)!
The Georgia/Florida clan at my parents' church on Easter morning...it was such a joy to celebrate our risen Lord together!
From left: Kristen, my brother Caleb, my dad and mom, my brother Matthew, and my family)
A "between-birthdays" birthday celebration with the Florida family
First ride in Uncle Mattie's convertible (we had to stop shortly thereafter to put the top up...Abigail hated the wind!)
Matthew in his new wheels

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Love the pics......it was a great time, wasn't it?!

Like Fudge said...

I sympathize with Abigail. I really did not like my dad's convertible when I was a kid.