Thursday, April 23, 2009

The blog is on hold right now...

Just a quick post to let you all know that I know I'm behind on blogging...I owe the rest of David's birthday pics, as well as all of our Florida pics...but between my surgery, the ensuing illness w/ the kidney infection, our Florida vacation, and ongoing homeschooling, as well as a sick daughter right now and the months of April/May being heavily scheduled with medical appointments...I am very, very behind on everything... housework, paperwork, and a bunch of miscellaneous things, etc. I am trying to take things one task at a time until I catch up on everything...or at least until I catch up as much as I ever do. :) In the meantime, the blog is on the back burner. My sincerest apologies to those of you who rely on the blog especially for glimpses of the kids...I don't like to deprive you...and I will do my best to at least throw a random picture on here and there until I'm back to regular posting.
And to all of you whose emails, phone calls, and other communications I haven't yet answered... please bear with me. I'll get there eventually. It just may not be until June 1st. :)
See? A random picture already. :) This is in Florida with Aunt Krystle (right) and her younger sister Jackie (left).

4 comments:

cj and family said...

Understand completely! Hope you can get things caught back up! We'll look forward to your soon return though! :o)

Delighted Hands said...

Just knowing we understand will give you the freedom to catch up on other things for a bit!

Jess said...

You could always e-mail me the pictures and I'll write your blog how I think it should be... Just kidding. I understand getting behind very well as I'm always behind. Remember to take time out for something you WANT to do each day instead of just something you have to do, it wards off mental illnesses. I'll pray for you. Love,J

Anonymous said...

Of course we understand. We all raised families too, you know. We are all amazed at how much you do all the time. Save yourself for your husband and kids and remember "this too will pass!' Love and miss you, Gram