Monday, November 05, 2012

Battling the basement

I am on a seemingly never-ending quest to conquer the basement...and keep it that way!  It seems like every time I spend several days getting it all organized, the basement-sprites spend the next year turning it back into chaos again.  This time I am determined to conquer it once and for all.  To help with that, Bruce was willing to building some shelves for me (and for only half of the cost of ready-made shelves).  He built me these this past weekend and I am so excited!

Mindy was the self-appointed supervisor, keeper of the screws, and inspector throughout the entire project.  Notice that she shows up in every picture!
Clutter be gone!!! (...please!)

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Wow, those are some serious shelves! Great job crew-inspector Mindy gives you a two paws up for the work!

Bethany said...

Going vertical is a really great way to stay organized. Good job Bruce!